Custom NFC Cards - Express Printing
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, printed with Re-transfer quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Choose the chip from the drop-down menu.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Instructions for printing file
- The graphic file must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Consider 1mm of abundance for each side: the file size with graphics including bleed should be about 87.6 x 56 mm (the cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98 mm).
- Do not insert cutting marks.
- The software does only support RGB images. Therefore, images in CMYK may cause a color mismatch.
- We recommend not to send graphics with large areas of solid color, as the result may not be optimal due to technical limitations of this type of printing.
- Being an Express print, we DO NOT send a print test before proceeding, unless explicitly requested.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC can present differences in color rendering, from printing on paper. To be sure about color rendering, we invite you to request the sending of the photo of the first printed card.
We offer card printing with variable fields (such as identification badges with personal photo), without additional charge.
Variable printing can include text fields, images, QR codes, serial numbers.
For variable printing, we need:
- an Excel spreadsheet with 1 column for each variable field (and 1 row for each different card);
- directions about how fields have to be positioned (i.e. with a sample image);
- any preferences about Font, size and formatting of text;
- in case of variable images, the Excel spreadsheet must contain a column dedicated to name of image file (for example: image01.jpg); in this case we also need to be sent a folder with all the images, named as in the spreadsheet.
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. In the "Product Customization" box (below), enter the data to be encoded into the NFC chip and specify if Tags are to be locked or left rewritable. Save the entered data by clicking on "Save customization". In the "Quantity" field, specify the number of Tags to be programmed with the data entered in step 1. Add product...
10 other products in the same category:
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm.
White NFC cards made of PETG, a material that is more resistant and environmentally friendly than PVC. Embedded NFC chip NXP NTAG21x. CR80 standard size.
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, custom printed with Offset Quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with embedded NXP MIFARE Ultralight® Chip, compatible with all Android and BlackBerry devices.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. White PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
White NFC Tags with NXP NTAG213 chip. Better perfomances. Universal compatibility. Memory of 144 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.
Completely Waterproof NFC Stickers made of PVC, with NTAG213 chip. Universal Compatibility. Personalized with your graphics. 3M glue.
This product is out of production. As a replacement, we recommend the NFC Stickers Ntag216 29mm round
NFC Stickers coated with epoxy resin and equipped with a ferrite layer, to be applied also on metal surfaces. Printed with NFC Logo. Universal Compatibility.
A 'wristbands pack', containing 7 NFC Wristbands, of different materials and use, so you can test them to choose the best for your needs.
Product out of production. We recommend alternatively the uTrust 3700 and a free software.
With its functional solid mechanical design that has no removable parts that you may loose, SCL3711 is perfect for mobile uses. Also, it supports NFC peer-to-peer protocol.