Custom NFC Cards - Express Printing
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Instructions for printing file
- The graphic file must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF. In case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Consider 2 mm of abundance for each side: the file size with graphics including bleed should be about 89.6 x 58 mm (the cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98 mm).
- Also, please consider a "safe area" internal margin of 2 mm (do not put important elements at less than 2 mm from the edge).
- Do not insert cutting marks.
- The software does only support RGB images. Therefore, images in CMYK may cause a color mismatch.
- We recommend not to send graphics with large areas of solid color, as the result may not be optimal due to technical limitations of this type of printing.
- Being an Express print, we DO NOT send a print test before proceeding, unless explicitly requested.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC can present differences in color rendering, from printing on paper. To be sure about color rendering, we invite you to request the sending of the photo of the first printed card.
We offer card printing with variable fields (such as identification badges with personal photo), without additional charge.
Variable printing can include text fields, images, QR codes, serial numbers.
For variable printing, we need:
- an Excel spreadsheet with 1 column for each variable field (and 1 row for each different card);
- directions about how fields have to be positioned (i.e. with a sample image);
- any preferences about Font, size and formatting of text;
- in case of variable images, the Excel spreadsheet must contain a column dedicated to name of image file (for example: image01.jpg); in this case we also need to be sent a folder with all the images, named as in the spreadsheet.
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
13 other products in the same category:
Blank Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, custom printed with Offset Quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
White NFC cards made of PETG, a material that is more resistant and environmentally friendly than PVC. Embedded NFC chip NXP NTAG21x. CR80 standard size.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with embedded NXP MIFARE Ultralight® Chip, compatible with all Android and BlackBerry devices.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
NFC / RFID breakout board with Adafruit PN532 chip-set (the most popular NFC chip on the market). NFC Shield for Arduino.
Very thin NFC Keyfobs, made of sturdy glass fiber, which makes them tougher and IP68, even if thickness is only 2.2 mm. Can be customized with laser engraving.
Square, white, high performance NFC labels, completely waterproof and suitable for industrial applications. Printable with thermal transfer.
With Bluetooth Smart technology, ACR1255U-J1 easily connects wirelessly to any device running on Android™ 4.3 and later, iOS 5.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.
Cable Tie with NFC Tag embedded in flat head, made of Nylon. Totally waterproof. Universal Compatibility. Custom Printing available. You can choose an NTAG21x Chip.
Colored Silicone Bracelet with integrated NFC NTAG21x Chip, compatible with every device. Customizable with Silk Screen Printing.