Custom NFC Cards - Express Printing
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, printed with Re-transfer quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Choose the chip from the drop-down menu.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Instructions for printing file
- The graphic file must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Consider 1mm of abundance for each side: the file size with graphics including bleed should be about 87.6 x 56 mm (the cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98 mm).
- Do not insert cutting marks.
- The software does only support RGB images. Therefore, images in CMYK may cause a color mismatch.
- We recommend not to send graphics with large areas of solid color, as the result may not be optimal due to technical limitations of this type of printing.
- Being an Express print, we DO NOT send a print test before proceeding, unless explicitly requested.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC can present differences in color rendering, from printing on paper. To be sure about color rendering, we invite you to request the sending of the photo of the first printed card.
We offer card printing with variable fields (such as identification badges with personal photo), without additional charge.
Variable printing can include text fields, images, QR codes, serial numbers.
For variable printing, we need:
- an Excel spreadsheet with 1 column for each variable field (and 1 row for each different card);
- directions about how fields have to be positioned (i.e. with a sample image);
- any preferences about Font, size and formatting of text;
- in case of variable images, the Excel spreadsheet must contain a column dedicated to name of image file (for example: image01.jpg); in this case we also need to be sent a folder with all the images, named as in the spreadsheet.
- Protection class
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. In the "Product Customization" box (below), enter the data to be encoded into the NFC chip and specify if Tags are to be locked or left rewritable. Save the entered data by clicking on "Save customization". In the "Quantity" field, specify the number of Tags to be programmed with the data entered in step 1. Add product...
12 other products in the same category:
Blank Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. White PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with embedded NXP MIFARE Ultralight® Chip, compatible with all Android and BlackBerry devices.
White NFC cards made of PETG, a material that is more resistant and environmentally friendly than PVC. Embedded NFC chip NXP NTAG21x. CR80 standard size.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
This product is out of production. As a replacement, we recommend the NFC Stickers Ntag213 25mm round
NFC Wristbands made of Tyvek, disposable, equipped with NFC Chip, custom printing in CMYK with your graphics.
Beacon with Bluetooth Low Energy technology (BLE), powered by replaceable battery, compatible with iBeacon and Eddystone.
This product is out of production. Alternatively, we recommend the ACR1281U-C2
The Combination of NFC and Cloud Technology. Each Tag contains a link to a web page customizable by the customer. It does not require an app to be read.
Premium Kit of 20 NFC Tags with different chip and shape, at a special price.
FX100 is a standalone NFC reader that runs Secured Android 6 and can be used in many B2B contexts for ticketing, payments, tracking, access control. For more information, please contact us