NFC Cards NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2k/4k/8k
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
The NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 contactless chip is ideal for system operators and developers who create reliable, interoperable, and scalable contactless solutions. The second evolution of industry-leading MIFARE DESFire family delivers superior performance, improved security and multi-application support.
The NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 Chip is based on open global standards for both the contactless interface and the encryption methods. It complies with all 4 ISO/IEC 14443A levels and uses ISO/IEC 7816 optional commands. Supports DES/2K3DES/3K3DES/AES hardware encryption algorithms.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the cut marks.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
- Operating frequency: 13.56Mhz
- Data transfer rate up to 848 Kbit/s
- Unique ID of 7 bytes
- 2/4/8 kbyte EEPROM
- Supported read/write cycles: up to 500,000
- Data retention: up to 25 years
- Advanced public transport
- Access management
- Closed-loop micropayments
- Campus and student identity cards
- Loyalty programs
Choice of the Chip
The cards are equipped with NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 chips. The choice is among the following:
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2k
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 4k
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 8k
- NFC Chip
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443A (1-4) / ISO/IEC 7816
- NFC Forum
- Type 4
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Available memory
- 2k - 4k - 8k
- Communication rate
- 848 Kbits/s
- DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES, AES
- Read/Write endurance
- 500,000 cycles
- Data retention
- 25 years
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
16 other products in the same category:
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Large NFC Wet Inlay Stickers. Waterproof (resistant to rain and spray), 38 mm diameter round, with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices.
ACM1252U-Z2 is a small NFC module reader developed based on 13.56 MHz contactless technology, for fast and easy integration to embedded systems.
ST25TA series chip. Supports: password protection both for read and write; up to 1 million read/write cycles and 200 years of data retention.
Circus Flex's flexible and robust structure allows it to be directly embedded into difficult to tag items, like playing balls, jerseys, jackets or footwear.
White NFC Tags with NXP NTAG216 chip. Better perfomances. Universal compatibility. Memory of 888 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.
The NFC XL Reader is the only one that allows you to read and write NFC Tags and Cards up to a distance of 15 cm. It supports NFC Forum types 1-4 and the P2P and HCE protocols.