NFC Cards NXP MIFARE Classic® 1k
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
White PVC cards, waterproof, resistant, printable. The NXP MIFARE Classic chip is perfectly integrated into the card and is not visible externally. The antenna runs along the entire perimeter of the card, offering an excellent reading distance.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the cut marks.
- The software only supports RGB images. Therefore, CMYK images may have color differences.
- We recommend not to send graphics with large areas of solid color, as the result may not be optimal due to technical limitations of this type of printing.
- As this is an Express print, we DO NOT send a proof before proceeding, unless explicitly requested.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
- Chip: NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k
- ISO/IEC 14443 - A
- Total memory: 1kb
- Standard size ISO CR80 85.60 x 53.98 x 0.76 mm
- Blank, white, printable with a Card Printer
- Write endurance (typical cycles): 200,000
- Data Retention: up to 10 years
- 4-byte UID
- CRYPTO1 cryptography supported
Please check if your device supports NXP MIFARE Classic®.
- NFC Chip
- NXP MIFARE Classic® 1K EV1
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- Universal Compatibility
- Available memory
- 712 bytes
- Password Protection
- Not supported
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
- Commodity code (HS)
- Country of origin
- Old Product Code
- CA-1KNXP-B, CA-1KNXP-E1, CA-1KNXP-E2, CA-1KNXP-SM, CA-1KNXP-OFF
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
16 other products in the same category:
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
NFC Stickers' Starter Pack - 14 TAGS, a mix of NTAG 213, 216 and 210µ, white and transparent stickers. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution.
Thanks to their thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) housing, these NFC tags resist aggressive liquids, hostile environments, seawater, temperature fluctuations, vibrations and shocks.
Smartrac Web DF combines RFID HF (NFC) and UHF technology in one single inlay. You can read it both with a NFC-enabled smartphone and a UHF reader.
ST25TA series chip. Supports: password protection both for read and write; up to 1 million read/write cycles and 200 years of data retention.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon (v4.2) with NFC connectivity and temperature sensor. Completely waterproof (IP68) and resistant to chemicals.
An 'asset pack' of assorted NFC Tags with the common feature of being durable and resistant in harsh environments. Ideal for making tests before a massive order.
Identiv SCM uTrust 3700 F NFC Reader is a powerful hardware for encoding NFC Tags and cards ISO/IEC 14443A/B, compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and TagXplorer software by NXP.