Right of withdrawal, returns and refunds
The right of withdrawal can be exercised, in accordance with current European laws, in connection with the purchase of any product on Shop NFC, with the exception of:
- products customized specifically for customer, in printing, dimensions or specific features;
- services, such as NFC Tags' encoding;
- software licenses;
- articles "disposable" that have already been used.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must make a request from your personal area on the site, within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Before sending any product back, it is necessary to wait for the approval of the return request, with the transport document to be inserted inside the return package.
About returning products
- Returning products must be in good condition, not damaged or worn.
- In the event of an error in the purchase by the customer, the return shipping costs are charged to the customer; in the event of our error or defective product, the shipping costs are borne by Shop NFC.
About your refund
- It will be refunded the purchase amount, net of any fees and shipping costs, within 14 days from your request.
- However, we can withhold the reimbursement until we have received the product, or until customer gives proof that the returning products have been shipped back to Shop NFC, whichever situation occurs first.
- Reimbursement may be made through restitution of the amount spent, a discount code of the same value, or the replacement with new products (according to customer's preference).
Damaged or broken products / Products different from the ones ordered
All products are tested before use. We suggest to always examine the parcel before receiving it from the courier. If, however, you have received damaged or not working products, or products not corresponding to the ones you ordered, please contact us via email, possibly attaching a picture.
We will compensate you, as soon as possible, the way you want (refund, sending new material, discount code).
For any information, please contact us.