NFC Cards in PVC NTAG213
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
White PVC cards, waterproof, resistant, printable. The NTAG213 chip is perfectly integrated into the card and is not visible externally. The antenna runs along the entire perimeter of the card, offering an excellent reading distance.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the crop marks.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change.
- Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
- Automatic NFC counter triggered at read command
- Configurable password protection with optional limit of unsuccessful attempts
- Anti-tearing support for capability container (CC) and lock bits
- True anticollision
- ECC supported originality check
- Data retention time of 10 years
- Write endurance 100,000 cycles
All our NFC Tags are tested before shipping. NFC Tags are new, empty and rewritable.
NTAG213 Chips have an available memory of 144 bytes and are compatible with every NFC device, because are NDEF formatted (NFC Data Exchange Format).
Dimensions ISO Standard CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 x 0.76 mm, round corners.
- NFC Chip
- NXP NTAG213
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- NFC Forum
- Type 2
- Universal Compatibility
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Available memory
- 144 bytes
- Communication rate
- 106 kbit/s
- Not supported
- Read/Write endurance
- 100,000 cycles
- Data retention
- 10 years
- Password Protection
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
- Commodity code (HS)
- Old Product Code
- CA-N213-BIA, CA-N213-SM, CA-N213-E1, CA-N213-E2
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
16 other products in the same category:
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The NFC Identiv Multi-ISO reader allows reading UID and memory of both ISO 14443 and 15693 chips, including MIFARE® DESFire®, NTAG®, Ultralight C and ICODE®.
NFC Keyrings (or Keyfobs) made of ABS, waterproof and durable, with embedded NFC Chip. Please choose the NFC Chip you prefer from the drop-down menu. Customizable with Silk Screen Printing. The customization takes about 3 weeks from the moment the graphic is confirmed.
One of the smallest NFC Stickers, with NTAG213 chip, compatible with all devices, of dimensions only 12 x 19 mm.
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.
Rectangular, white NFC labels with an excellent reading range. Completely waterproof, for industrial applications. Printable with thermal transfer.
Adhesive ferrite is useful for NFC Tags that need to be applied on metal surfaces. Available in different formats.
Adhesive Panels made of Forex PVC, equipped with NTAG13 NFC Tags, compatible with all devices, ideal for marketing use. Weatherproof, waterproof, printed with NFC logo, blue background. Dimensions: 6x6cm Warning: the dimensions of this product have been modified on 11/19/2019