NFC Cards NXP MIFARE Plus®
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
The NXP MIFARE Plus® chip is based on global open standards for both the air interface and cryptographic methods. It is available in two versions: MIFARE Plus® S, the Slim version, for the direct migration of the MIFARE® Classic and MIFARE Plus® X systems, the eXpert version, which offers greater flexibility to optimize the flow of commands for speed, privacy and confidentiality. MIFARE Plus® X offers a rich set of features, including proximity checks against relay attacks.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the crop marks.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change.
- Operating frequency: 13.56 Mhz
- Data transfer rate up to 848 Kbit/s
- CRYPTO1 and AES-128 encryption
- 4/7-byte UID
- 2/4 kbyte EEPROM
- Supported read/write cycles: up to 200,000
- Data storage: up to 10 years
- Public transport
- Access management
- Electronic toll
- Car parking
- Loyalty programs
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- UID (Unique ID)
- 4 bytes
- Communication rate
- 848 kbit/s
- CRYPTO1, AES-128
- Read/Write endurance
- 200,000 cycles
- Data retention
- 10 years
- Works on metal
- Password Protection
- Not supported
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
Optional service in addition to the purchase of NFC Stickers and NFC Cards. We can quickly print on adhesive Tags on Reel and on PVC Cards, in one color (typically black). info The colors red, green and blue are only available for certain stickers. If in doubt, please contact us before placing your order.After completing the order, click here to submit...
16 other products in the same category:
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.