NFC Cards in PETG NTAG213/NTAG216
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
PETG grants a high-quality result of printing. For best result, we recommend using a vector file with 1 mm bleed for each side. See below for more information.
Why PETG cards are better than PVC cards
- Greater resistance to tearing and aging. PETG makes cards more resistant than normal 100% PVC cards. It is used in the most demanding industrial environments. PETG cards are recommended for all uses that require frequent reading of cards, as in the case of access control.
- Increased resistance to temperatures. PETG cards can be used at lower and higher temperatures than PVC cards.
- Greater flexibility. PETG makes cards more flexible than regular PVC cards.
- More ecological. PETG cards are less harmful to the environment: PET is recognized worldwide as a more environmentally friendly material than PVC.
- Materials: PVC + PETG (polyethylene glycol)
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +50°C
- Storage temperature: -25 ~ +60°C
- Weight: about 6 g
- Protection class: IP68
Standard ISO dimensions CR80
- Length: 85.60 mm
- Width: 53.98 mm
- Thickness: 0.76 mm
Characteristics of the NXP NTAG21x IC
- Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- ISO/IEC 14443 A
- Supported automatic reading scans counter
- Password protection configurable
- True-anticollision system
- Control of ECC originality supported
- Data retention time: 10 years
- Resistance up to 100,000 writing cycles
Instructions for printing file
- We strongly recommend to use a vector graphics file (AI, PDF, SVG). If you don't have a vector file, you can use also JPG, PNG, or TIFF with 300 DPI at least
- Consider 1 mm bleed on each side: image file must be about 87.6 x 56 mm
- Color settings: CMYK
We offer card printing with variable fields (such as identification badges with personal photo), without additional charge. Variable printing can include text fields, images, QR codes, serial numbers.
For variable printing, we need:
- an Excel spreadsheet with 1 column for each variable field (and 1 row for each different card);
- directions about how fields have to be positioned (i.e. with a sample image);
- any preferences about Font, size and formatting of text;
- in case of variable images, the Excel spreadsheet must contain a column dedicated to name of image file (for example: image01.jpg); in this case we also need to be sent a folder with all the images, named as in the spreadsheet.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- NFC Forum
- Type 2
- Universal Compatibility
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Communication rate
- 106 kbit/s
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
- Commodity code (HS)
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
16 other products in the same category:
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.