Custom NFC Cards - Express Printing
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, printed with Re-transfer quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Choose the chip from the drop-down menu.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Instructions for printing file
- The graphic file must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF. In case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Consider 2 mm of abundance for each side: the file size with graphics including bleed should be about 89.6 x 58 mm (the cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98 mm).
- Also, please consider a "safe area" internal margin of 2 mm (do not put important elements at less than 2 mm from the edge).
- Do not insert cutting marks.
- The software does only support RGB images. Therefore, images in CMYK may cause a color mismatch.
- We recommend not to send graphics with large areas of solid color, as the result may not be optimal due to technical limitations of this type of printing.
- Being an Express print, we DO NOT send a print test before proceeding, unless explicitly requested.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC can present differences in color rendering, from printing on paper. To be sure about color rendering, we invite you to request the sending of the photo of the first printed card.
We offer card printing with variable fields (such as identification badges with personal photo), without additional charge.
Variable printing can include text fields, images, QR codes, serial numbers.
For variable printing, we need:
- an Excel spreadsheet with 1 column for each variable field (and 1 row for each different card);
- directions about how fields have to be positioned (i.e. with a sample image);
- any preferences about Font, size and formatting of text;
- in case of variable images, the Excel spreadsheet must contain a column dedicated to name of image file (for example: image01.jpg); in this case we also need to be sent a folder with all the images, named as in the spreadsheet.
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
Optional service in addition to the purchase of NFC Tags. We read all the Unique IDs (UID) of the Tags and send you via email.
Graphic change service for all products with Express printing. The minimum quantity of prints for each graphic coincides with the minimum purchasable quantity of the product to be customized.
16 other products in the same category:
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Cards in PVC, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV3, supporting AES encryption, SUN message, EAL5+ and 1 million read/write cycles.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
Bluetooth® Low Energy beacon in card format, with MIFARE Classic 1k tag and replaceable battery, lasting approximately 2 years. Configurable with Android app.
White PVC NFC smartcards, 85 x 54 mm, with Fudan 1k RFID 13.56 MHz ISO 14443-A Chip.
Cards made of rigid PVC produced with an additive that makes it biodegradable. This bio PVC has the same technical and physical properties as normal PVC, and has excellent printability. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
White NFC Tags with NXP NTAG213 chip. Better perfomances. Universal compatibility. Memory of 144 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.
White NFC Tags with NXP NTAG216 chip. Better perfomances. Universal compatibility. Memory of 888 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.
Rectangular, white NFC labels with an excellent reading range. Completely waterproof, for industrial applications.
Combining two card technologies into one, ACR35 provides the flexibility to use magnetic stripe cards and NFC smart cards, for iPhones and Android devices.
Orbit IP is an Ethernet-based contactless smart card reader for registration, time and attendance monitoring, and access control. It can also save data on SD card and switch a relay,
Adjustable NFC bracelets. Suitable for adults and children. IP67 certified (completely waterproof). NTAG213 chip compatible with all NFC smartphones.
NFC reader with proprietary firmware compatible with a huge variety of free libraries, tools, softwares SDK and APIs, with extensive documentation and frequent updates.