AMR220-C1 - Bluetooth mPOS for contactless payments
AMR220-C1 connects securely via Bluetooth to Android and iOS devices to handle contactless and non-contactless credit card transactions.
Supports Mastercard® Contactless, Visa payWave®, EMV™ Level 1 & Level 2, Apple Pay® and Android Pay™
AMR220-C1 uses Bluetooth® technology to connect easily, securely and wirelessly to any terminal running on Android™ 4.4 (and later) and iOS 8.0 (and later). It is also compatible with PC/SC and CCID, simplifying installation and use with any desktop environment that uses Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS® operating systems.
Please visit ACS website to download manuals and datasheets.
You can also download the demo app for AMR220-C1 from Google Play.
- Protocol: (Bluetooth Low Energy/Bluetooth 4.1)
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (charging through USB)
- Speed: 1 Mbps
USB Host Interface
- Connector Typ: Micro-USB
- Power Source: From USB port
- Speed: USB Full Speed (12 Mbps)
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Cable Length: 1 m, Detachable
Contactless Smart Card Interface
- Standard: ISO/IEC 18092 NFC, ISO 14443 Type A & B, MIFARE®, FeliCa
- Protocol: ISO 14443 T=CL for ISO 14443-4–compliant cards, T=CL Emulation for MIFARE Classic®, ISO 18092, FeliCa and NFC tags
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Operating Distance: Up to 60 mm
- Smart Card Read/Write Speed: 106 Kbps, 212 Kbps, 424 Kbps
- Antenna Size: approx. 62mm in Diameter
Contact Smart Card Interface
- Number of Slot: 1 Full-sized Card Slot
- Standard: ISO 7816 Class A, B, C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V)
- Protocol: T=0; T=1
- Supply Current: Max. 50 mA
- Smart Card Read/Write Speed: 9.6 Kbps – 420 Kbps
- Short Circuit Protection: (+5) V/GND on all pins
- Clock Frequency: 4.80 MHz
- Card Connector Type: ICC Slot 0: Contact
- Card Insertion Cycles: Min. 100,000
- 4 user-controllable green LEDs
- 1 charging status red LED
- 1 Bluetooth status blue LED
- Audio tone indication
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B, 18092
7 other products in the same category:
Industrial Android POS, IP67, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC and Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader (optional).Ideal for managing contactless payments even in professional contexts.
Android device for the validation of the travel ticket, with contactless payment support. Equipped with NFC and barcode/QR scanner. With 4G, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Android POS with embedded thermal printer, professional 1D Scanner, Wi-Fi, 4G and NFC. Ideal for managing contactless payments even on the move.
Industrial Android device, IP65, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC, Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader and keypad. Ideal for managing contactless payments, logistics, access control.
The ACR330 is designed specifically for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, to offer the convenience of cashless payment in buses, ferries, trams, railways and other transportation modes.
Handheld EMV terminal for credit card transactions, contactless or not. With Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G connectivity, and equipped with built-in printer and an expandable memory. MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa payWave®, Apple Pay® ready.
The NFC ACR123U reader can be integrated with POS terminals and cash registers to offer customers a contactless payment system. It supports MasterCard PayPass, Visa payWave, and AMEX ExpressPay cards. ACR123 is also Apple Pay‒ready.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
NFC reader with proprietary firmware compatible with a huge variety of free libraries, tools, softwares SDK and APIs, with extensive documentation and frequent updates.
Cable Tie with NFC Tag embedded in flat head, made of Nylon. Totally waterproof. Universal Compatibility. Custom Printing available. You can choose an NTAG21x Chip.
Flexible On-metal NFC tags for industrial environments and harsh conditions, resistant to sea water, mineral oils, temperature changes, vibrations and shocks.
Circus Dura is a small, robust and cost-effective NFC Tag. Its reinforced structure makes it suitable in harsh environments and in wearable applications.
With Bluetooth Smart technology, ACR1255U-J1 easily connects wirelessly to any device running on Android™ 4.3 and later, iOS 5.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.
Confidex Steelwave Micro II™ NFC Tags are small-sized NFC Asset Tags, rugged, waterproof, and ideal for harsh environment. Can be glued or riveted on virtually any material.
Extremely resistant Cable Ties with embedded NFC Tag, completely waterproof, weatherproof, and suitable for industrial environments. Once closed, cable ties must be broken to be removed.