NFC Reader for opening a door
ISEO Stylos Smart is a credential reader that allows you to unlock a door lock. It can be used with any ISO 14443A/B NFC Tag, or with a Bluetooth Smartphone.
The Stylos Smart range, and the relative accessories, have a self-regulating voltage supply system that allows perfect operation from 8 to 30 Vdc, guaranteeing maximum flexibility and wide compatibility with existing systems or systems.
The generic actuator allows you to directly control electromechanical locks and electrical meetings or, using the integrated relay, any other gate control devices such as parking bars, sliding doors, electric locks, etc.
- Compatible with the ISEO Argo app, available for Android and iOS.
- Compatible with all MIFARE® and NTAG® chips, including badges, credit card and any eID ISO 14443A/B compliant.
- Integrated NFC reader, compatible with ISO 14443 A/B standard
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0+
- Calendar and Real Time Clock
- NFC Master Card included
- Made in Italy
- Reader with Smart LED, IP54, wall mounting
- Reader with Smart LED, IP66, wall mount with separate control unit
- Reader with numeric keypad, IP54, wall mounting
- Commercial area
- Bluetooth Smart
- Proximity RFID modem
- Height: 130 mm
- Width: 47.5 mm
- Thickness: 17,5 mm
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B
2 other products in the same category:
The ISEO Libra Smart NFC lock allows you to open a door using an NFC Tag or a smartphone. It can be configured in a very intuitive way using the RFID Master key (included).