TSL 2173 - Wearable Bluetooth® LF/HF RFID Reader
The 2173 Bluetooth® LF/HF RFID Reader enables a Bluetooth® host device to read and write to a wide variety of Low Frequency and High Frequency NFC Tags.
This reader can work in HID keyboard mode and scanned information can be ‘typed’ by the Reader into any application on the host device.
Alternatively, the Reader can be commanded from an app (to be developed on purpose) on the host device.
The optional 2D Imager version can also capture 1D and 2D barcodes.
Physical and Environmental Characteristics
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 5.5 cm x 5.6 cm
- Weight: 157 g
- User feedback: Speaker, vibration motor, three LEDs
- Power: Removable, rechargeable 3.7 volt Lithium Polymer 1130 mAh battery pack, 4.2 watt hrs
- Enclosure materials: Polycarbonate
- Communication protocols: TSL® ASCII 2.0 parameterised command set
- Memory: Supports up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHC card
- Compatible Host devices (Bluetooth®): Any Bluetooth® Host1 supporting the Serial Port Profile or HID profile
- Compatible Host devices (USB): Any USB host with FTDI VCP driver support
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Charging Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: Less than 1 month at at -20 to +60°C, Less than 3 months at -20°C to +45°C, Less than 1 year at -20°C to +30°C
- Drop Spec: Multiple drops to concrete: 1.2 m ambient
- Environmental Sealing: IP54
For further details please refert to the attached datasheet.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B, 15693, 18092
- Protection class
- Commodity code (HS)
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
16 other products in the same category:
Identiv SCM uTrust 3700 F NFC Reader is a powerful hardware for encoding NFC Tags and cards ISO/IEC 14443A/B, compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and TagXplorer software by NXP.
NFC Forum Certified Reader. PC-linked contactless smart card and NFC Tags reader/writer, developed on the 13.56 MHz contactless technology.
Android device for the validation of the travel ticket, with contactless payment support. Equipped with NFC and barcode/QR scanner. With 4G, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Handheld EMV terminal for credit card transactions, contactless or not. With Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G connectivity, and equipped with built-in printer and an expandable memory. MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa payWave®, Apple Pay® ready.
NFC / RFID breakout board with Adafruit PN532 chip-set (the most popular NFC chip on the market). NFC Shield for Arduino.
With Bluetooth® Smart technology, ACR1255U-J1 easily connects wirelessly to any device running on Android™ 4.3 and later, iOS 5.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.
PC-linked contactless smart card and NFC Tags reader/writer, developed on the 13.56 MHz contactless technology.
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.
NFC reader with proprietary firmware compatible with a huge variety of free libraries, tools, softwares SDK and APIs, with extensive documentation and frequent updates.
The SATO CT4-LX is a compact, thermal transfer label printer with integrated NFC encoder. Can print and program NFC Stickers simultaneously.
ISEO Stylos Smart is a credential reader that allows you to unlock a door lock. It can be used with any ISO 14443A/B NFC Tag, or with a Bluetooth® Smartphone.
The Identiv uTrust 4701 F Reader is the ideal combination of contact, contactless and NFC technologies in a single device.
Wireless NFC reader with WiFi, Bluetooth®, Ethernet, UART, RS232, USB, I/O connectivity. It supports HTTP POST, TCP/IP and UDP protocols as well as Bluetooth® Serial, HID, Bluetooth® Low Energy protocols. Works as a Wi-Fi repeater too.
PC-linked contactless smart card and NFC Tags reader/writer, developed on the 13.56 MHz contactless technology, equipped with LCD Display.
Standalone Android device for the validation of the travel ticket, with contactless payment support. Equipped with NFC and barcode/QR scanner. With 4G, Wi-Fi and GPS.
The NFC Identiv Multi-ISO reader allows reading UID and memory of both ISO 14443 and 15693 chips, including MIFARE® DESFire®, NTAG®, Ultralight C and ICODE®.