Autonomous GPS Tracker
TMT250 is a configurable and autonomous geolocalizer, with internal battery, 2G connectivity, Bluetooth LE, gyroscope, accelerometer; IP67 rated.
Independent personal tracker with GNSS, GSM and Bluetooth connectivity. This mini locator is designed to monitor people, pets, vehicles. Useful in business, for sporting events, for monitoring children and the elderly, and in any context where there is a need to trace the geographical coordinates of something or someone.
The IP67 certified waterproof case allows its use even outdoors, in difficult conditions. The long-lasting battery allows a wide range of applications. Supports firmware upgrade and configuration via Bluetooth.
- Model: Teltonika TMT250
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope
- Scenarios: Over speeding, Man-down, Alarm, Auto Geofence, Manual geofence, Action on call
- Internal memory: 128 MB flash
- GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, QZSS, DGPS
- Receiver: 33 channels
- Tracking sensitivity: -165 dBM
- Accuracy: <3 m
- Bluetooth: 4.0 Low Energy Specification
- Micro-SIM slot
- GSM 2G: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Data support: SMS (text/data)
- 2 configurable keys
- 1 RGB LED
- Operating temperature: from -25°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature: from -40°C to +70°C
- Operating humidity: from 5% to 95% without condensation
- Protection class: IP67
- Battery: 800 mAh lithium ions (3.04 Wh)
- Power consumption: 1,5 mA (Ultra Deep Sleep), 3,5 mA (Deep Sleep), 4 mA (Online Sleep), 8 mA (GPS Sleep), 44 mA (nominal)
- Battery life: about 3-4 days
- Dimensions: 44 x 43 x 20 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 40 g
For drivers, full technical data and configuration softwares, click here.
- Protection class
4 other products in the same category:
PVC Cards with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Card has an unique Serial number.
Beacon with Bluetooth Low Energy technology (BLE), powered by replaceable battery, compatible with iBeacon and Eddystone.
Smartrac Web DF combines RFID HF (NFC) and UHF technology in one single inlay. You can read it both with a NFC-enabled smartphone and a UHF reader.