Confidex Viking HERE - Beacon Bluetooth® Low Energy
Confidex Viking HERE Industrial Beacon for accurate indoor/outdoor location. Bluetooth® technology and HERE Positioning System. Supports Eddystone system.
BLE Viking HERE Bluetooth® Beacon by Confidex designed for industrial applications. It is a valid tool for reliable and accurate internal and external identification, detection and localization. It is configured to be operational with the HERE Positioning System. Supports Eddystone UID (transmission ID), Eddystone URL (transmission URL) and Eddystone TLM (transmission telemetry, such as temperature). Designed to withstand even in harsh environments (IP68) and has a battery life of up to 10 years.
The robust casing makes this Beacon completely protected from water and dust infiltration.
For the activation and configuration of the Confidex Viking HERE, the Android Confidex Runestone application is available.
- Version: Bluetooth® 4.2
- Compatible with WirePas connectivity
- NFC: 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- ISM frequency: 2.45 GHz
- Module: Nordic Semiconductor NRF52832
- Memory: 512 kb Flash, 64 kb RAM
- NFC interface for quick configuration
- Integrated temperature sensor (other sensors available on request)
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Reading distance: up to 200 m, even on metals (distance subject to environmental characteristics)
- Batteries: 2 x CR2477
- Application: on any surface, even metallic
- Dimensions: 56 x 54 x 19 mm / 2.20 x 2.13 x 0.75 in
- Casing material: Polycarbonate and ASA
- Weight: 45 g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- Water resistance: IP68, 5 hours at 1 meter depth
- Estimated duration: up to 5 years (in relation to use)
No physical or performance modification in:
- 168 hours of engine oil exposure
- 48 hours of exposure to salt water (10% salinity)
- 48 hours of exposure to sulfuric acid (10%, pH 2)
- 48 hours of exposure to sodium hydroxide (NaOH 10%, pH 13)
Furthermore, good resistance to moderate concentrations of acids, alcohols, alkalis, detergents and detergents is found.
Acetone and sodium hydroxide should be avoided.
Confidex Viking HERE is configured to be operational in HERE Positioning System Technologies.
Confidex Viking HERE supports the following Eddystone protocols.
- Eddystone-TLM (transmits telemetry information, such as temperature)
It is recommended to use mechanical fixing in any application that includes the risk of high mechanical stress or low temperature when fixing the Beacon.
M5 type screws, or plastic or metal cable ties with a maximum width of 4 mm can be used.
9 other products in the same category:
Mini asset tag Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon (v5) for WayFinding Applications and real-time localization (RTLS).
Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon (v4.2) with NFC connectivity and temperature sensor. Completely waterproof (IP68) and resistant to chemicals.
Extremely durable and reliable industrial Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon, supporting Eddystone, iBeacon and accelerometer. Used for identification, detection and localization applications.
BluFi AC Gateway Bluetooth® Low Energy with Wi-Fi for Condition Monitoring and real-time localization. Bluzone Cloud compatible. Electrical socket to connect to WiFi networks.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Gateway for iBeacon/Eddystone Beacons and Bluetooth® Low Energy sensors. Available with Wi-Fi. Ethernet or LTE. It supports TCP, HTTP and MQTT protocols.
Bluetooth® Low Energy keyring with NTAG213 Tag, LED and alarm button. Replaceable battery, lasting about 2 years. Android app for configuration. Color: black. Metal ring included.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Badge Beacon (v4.1) for workplace optimization and real-time localization (RTLS). Water and UV resistant. Battery life up to 4 years.
iBS05 is a small beacon especially used for location tracking. It works with INGICS beacon gateway to locate the beacon location and to monitor the sensor status
Confidex Viking Quuppa Beacon Bluetooth® Low Energy for identification, detection and localization. Bluetooth® technology and arrival angle (AoA). Use with Quuppa system.