125 kHz RFID Cards
PVC Cards with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Card has an unique Serial number.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
White PVC cards, waterproof, resistant, printable. The 125 kHz chip is perfectly integrated into the card and is not visible externally. The antenna runs along the entire perimeter of the card, offering an excellent reading distance.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the cut marks.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be printed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
Features of 125 kHz RFID Cards
- Operating frequency: 125 kHz (RFID LF)
- Memory: 64bit Read only memory
- Total storage: 64 bytes
- Dimensions: CR80 85.60 x 53.98mm
- Thickness: 0.84mm
- Reading Distance: 2 – 3cm typically
- Data storage time: 10 years
Please note that these cards are not NFC, so they cannot be read by NFC smartphones.
- NFC Chip
- Rfid 125 kHz r/o
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
You might also like
Optional service in addition to the purchase of NFC Tags. We read all the Unique IDs (UID) of the Tags and send you via email.
5 other products in the same category:
NFC Silicone Wristbands - Printable
Colored Silicone Bracelet with integrated NFC Chip. Customizable with Screen Printing. The customization takes about 3 weeks from the moment the graphic is confirmed.
uTrust 3720F HF+LF Reader/Writer
The Identiv uTrust 3720 F LF + HF reader is a powerful tool for programming tags at 125 KHz and 13.56 MHz frequencies. Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
KP6020 Secure HF+LF Reader with SAM
Multi-frequency contactless / Multi-ISO NFC reader. Supports RFID HF ISO 14443 and 15693; RFID LF (125 kHz). Suitable for authentication and micropayment applications.
125 kHz RFID PVC Tags
PVC Round Stickers with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Tag has an unique Serial number.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Waterproof NFC keyrings IP68
Very thin NFC Keyfobs, made of sturdy glass fiber, which makes them tougher and IP68, even if thickness is only 2.2 mm. Can be customized with laser engraving.
Kit of NFC Wristbands
A 'wristbands pack', containing 7 NFC Wristbands, of different materials and use, so you can test them to choose the best for your needs.
ACR1281U-C2 - NFC UID Reader
NFC USB keyboard emulator - UID Reader for Chips ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE® series. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Kit of NFC Asset Tags
An 'asset pack' of assorted NFC Tags with the common feature of being durable and resistant in harsh environments. Ideal for making tests before a massive order.
Custom NFC Cards - Express Printing
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, printed with Re-transfer quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Choose the chip from the drop-down menu. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Stickers NTAG424 DNA ø29mm
The new NTAG chip raises the security standard of NFC tags thanks to AES-128 encryption and SUN (Secure Unique NFC) message generation.
NFC Stickers NTAG216 Round ø24mm
Transparent adhesive NFC Tags. NXP NTAG216 chip is compatible with all NFC smartphones. Made of aluminum and PET. Very thin, flexible and resistant.
Graphic change service for all products with Express printing. The minimum quantity of prints for each graphic coincides with the minimum purchasable quantity of the product to be customized.