125 kHz RFID Cards
PVC Cards with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Card has an unique Serial number.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
By default, the cards are white.
The monochrome personalization is done with thermal transfer printing, in black color. It is a low quality print, albeit a strong one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the card UID itself. However, simple logos can also be printed. It takes about 1-2 business days.
Color personalization is done with retransfer printing, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. It takes about 1-4 business days.
For a large number of cards to print and for the absolute best quality, we recommend printing with offset technique.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the cut marks.
- The software only supports RGB images. Therefore, CMYK images may have color differences.
- We recommend not to send graphics with large areas of solid color, as the result may not be optimal due to technical limitations of this type of printing.
- As this is an Express print, we DO NOT send a proof before proceeding, unless explicitly requested.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
Features of 125 kHz RFID Cards
- Operating frequency: 125 kHz (RFID LF)
- Memory: 64bit Read only memory
- Total storage: 64 bytes
- Dimensions: CR80 85.60 x 53.98mm
- Thickness: 0.84mm
- Reading Distance: 2 – 3cm typically
- Data storage time: 10 years
Please note that these cards are not NFC, so they cannot be read by NFC smartphones.
- NFC Chip
- Rfid 125 kHz r/o
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
2 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. White PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC USB keyboard emulator - UID Reader for Chips ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE® series. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Adhesive NFC Tags with NTAG21x chip, compatible with all devices, round, printed with NFC logo. They can be applied on metal surfaces.
Premium Kit of 20 NFC Tags with different chip and shape, at a special price.
Adhesive NFC Paper Tags with NXP MIFARE Classic® 1k EV1 Chip embedded. NFC Sticker Tags, blank, white, glossy finish, 26.5 x 42 mm.
Optional service in addition to the purchase of NFC Stickers and NFC Cards. We can quickly print on adhesive Tags on Reel and on PVC Cards, in one color (typically black). info The colors red, green and blue are only available for certain stickers. If in doubt, please contact us before placing your order.After completing the order, click here to submit...
Large NFC Wet Inlay Stickers. Waterproof (resistant to rain and spray), 38 mm diameter round, with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices.