HID ISO Card Q5 125 kHz
PVC Cards with 125 kHz Q5 RFID Chip by HID.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
- Page 0: 264 bit EEPROM, (224 bit user memory + 8x1bit OTP function, 32 bit configuration)
- Page 1: 64 bit serial number (acces read only only with specific command) + 2x1bit locked
- Frequenza : 125kHz
- Contactless power supply, very low power
- Several options of data rate and coding type (option selected by the user)
- Data Rate : 1 to 62kbd
- Modulation type : FSK, Manchester, Biphase, PSK or NRZ
- Standard Sokymat configuration : Manchester, 2kBd (Unique code like)
- Max block feature : define the number of readable blocks
- Password Mode : allows reading one word after password check
- Direct Access Mode : allows reading one word without check of password
- Answer On Request : modulation of transponder in the field on Request only
- Modulation Defeat : command to stop modulation of transponder in the field
- Inverse data output : inverse the data stream
- Fast write method : allows division of the programmation time by 2
- Write protection : command to lock the words independently from one another
- Sequence terminator: special feature
5 other products in the same category:
The Identiv uTrust 3720 F LF + HF reader is a powerful tool for programming tags at 125 KHz and 13.56 MHz frequencies. Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.
Multi-frequency contactless / Multi-ISO NFC reader. Supports RFID HF ISO 14443 and 15693; RFID LF (125 kHz). Suitable for authentication and micropayment applications.
PVC Round Stickers with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Tag has an unique Serial number.
PVC Cards with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Card has an unique Serial number.
Colored Silicone Bracelet with integrated NFC Chip. Customizable with Screen Printing. The customization takes about 3 weeks from the moment the graphic is confirmed.