Epson C3500 - NFC Label Color Printer
Color printer for NFC (and standard) labels. The version with NFC encoder allows simultaneous printing and programming. Includes 100 NFC stickers.
The Epson C3500 is a pigment ink printer, which offers a durable and high quality printing, with NFC encoder and software (optional) for programming RFID HF / NFC chips of type ISO 14443-A/B.
Labels for this printer must have a surface specifically designed for printing with pigment ink.
- Supported protocols: ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and B (only for version with NFC encoder)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz (only for version with NFC encoder)
- Interface: USB 2.0 type B, Ethernet interface (100Base-TX/10Base-T)
- Print width: Min. 30 mm, Max 112 mm
- Resolution: Max. 720 x 360 DPI
- Dimensions: 310 x 283 x 261 mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 12 kg
Why choose this NFC Printer
- High-quality color printing with long-lasting results thanks to DURABrite™ Ultra pigment inks
- Simple and intuitive software (only for version with NFC encoder)
- Possibility to encode NFC labels with links or text, starting from a .CSV file (only for version with NFC encoder)
The kit includes
- Printer with Epson ColorWorks C3500 pigment inks
- NFC encoder (only for version with NFC encoder)
- Software for simultaneous printing and programming (only for version with NFC encoder)
- 100 printable NFC labels
- Assistance for first installation
Available Label sizes
- 85 x 54 mm / 3.3 x 2.1 inches
- 89 x 89 mm / 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- 152 x 101 mm / 6 x 4 inches
The NFC encoding software is compatible with Windows 10.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B, 18092
2 other products in the same category:
The SATO CL4NX is a thermal transfer printer with embedded NFC encoder. This printer can print and encode NFC Stickers simultaneously.
Thermal transfer printer for plastic cards in PVC or PET, size CR80 or CR79. Embedded NFC reader/writer for ISO 14443-A (NTAG® e MIFARE®) NFC chips.