Confidex Viking - Bluetooth BLE Beacon
Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon (v4.2) with NFC connectivity and temperature sensor. Completely waterproof (IP68) and resistant to chemicals.
Beacon Bluetooth BLE by Confidex is designed for industrial environments. Thanks to the integrated temperature sensor, it is a valid tool for industrial production control, supply chain and asset control.
The robust casing makes this Beacon suitable for industrial environments and completely protected from water and dust infiltration.
- Version: Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with WirePas connectivity
- NFC: 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- ISM frequency: 2.45 GHz
- Module: Nordic NRF52832
- Memory: 512 kb Flash, 64 kb RAM
- NFC interface for quick configuration
- Integrated temperature sensor (other sensors available on request)
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Reading distance: up to 200 m, even on metals (distance subject to environmental characteristics)
- Batteries: 2 x CR2477
- Application: on any surface, even metallic
- Dimensions: 56 x 54 x 19 mm / 2.20 x 2.13 x 0.75 in
- Casing material: Polycarbonate and ASA
- Weight: 45 g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- Water resistance: IP68, 5 hours at 1 meter depth
- Estimated duration: up to 5 years (in relation to use)
No physical or performance modification in:
- 168 hours of engine oil exposure
- 48 hours of exposure to salt water (10% salinity)
- 48 hours of exposure to sulfuric acid (10%, pH 2)
- 48 hours of exposure to sodium hydroxide (NaOH 10%, pH 13)
Furthermore, good resistance to moderate concentrations of acids, alcohols, alkalis, detergents and detergents is found.
Acetone and sodium hydroxide should be avoided.
Confidex Viking supports the following Eddystone protocols.
- Eddystone-TLM (transmits telemetry information, such as temperature)
It is recommended to use mechanical fixing in any application that includes the risk of high mechanical stress or low temperature when fixing the Beacon.
M5 type screws, or plastic or metal cable ties with a maximum width of 4 mm can be used.
5 other products in the same category:
PVC Cards with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Card has an unique Serial number.
Smartrac Web DF combines RFID HF (NFC) and UHF technology in one single inlay. You can read it both with a NFC-enabled smartphone and a UHF reader.
TMT250 is a configurable and autonomous geolocalizer, with internal battery, 2G connectivity, Bluetooth LE, gyroscope, accelerometer; IP67 rated.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The Confidex Ironside Micro NFC NTAG213 Tags are reinforced NFC Tags, for extreme use. They can withstand shocks, chemicals and moisture. They are equipped with a hole to be riveted. The adhesive is optional.
Confidex Steelwave Micro II™ NFC Tags are small-sized NFC Asset Tags, rugged, waterproof, and ideal for harsh environment. Can be glued or riveted on virtually any material.