Confidex Viking Classic - Bluetooth BLE Beacon
Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon (v4.2) with NFC connectivity and temperature sensor. Completely waterproof (IP68) and resistant to chemicals.
Beacon Bluetooth BLE by Confidex is designed for industrial environments. Thanks to the integrated temperature sensor, it is a valid tool for industrial production control, supply chain and asset control.
The robust casing makes this Beacon suitable for industrial environments and completely protected from water and dust infiltration.
For the activation and configuration of the Confidex Viking Classic, the Android Confidex Runestone application is available.
- Version: Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with WirePas connectivity
- NFC: 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- ISM frequency: 2.45 GHz
- Module: Nordic NRF52832
- Memory: 512 kb Flash, 64 kb RAM
- NFC interface for quick configuration
- Integrated temperature sensor (other sensors available on request)
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Reading distance: up to 200 m, even on metals (distance subject to environmental characteristics)
- Batteries: 2 x CR2477
- Application: on any surface, even metallic
- Dimensions: 56 x 54 x 19 mm / 2.20 x 2.13 x 0.75 in
- Casing material: Polycarbonate and ASA
- Weight: 45 g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- Water resistance: IP68, 5 hours at 1 meter depth
- Estimated duration: up to 5 years (in relation to use)
No physical or performance modification in:
- 168 hours of engine oil exposure
- 48 hours of exposure to salt water (10% salinity)
- 48 hours of exposure to sulfuric acid (10%, pH 2)
- 48 hours of exposure to sodium hydroxide (NaOH 10%, pH 13)
Furthermore, good resistance to moderate concentrations of acids, alcohols, alkalis, detergents and detergents is found.
Acetone and sodium hydroxide should be avoided.
Confidex Viking supports the following Eddystone protocols.
- Eddystone-TLM (transmits telemetry information, such as temperature)
It is recommended to use mechanical fixing in any application that includes the risk of high mechanical stress or low temperature when fixing the Beacon.
M5 type screws, or plastic or metal cable ties with a maximum width of 4 mm can be used.
5 other products in the same category:
TMT250 is a configurable and autonomous geolocalizer, with internal battery, 2G connectivity, Bluetooth LE, gyroscope, accelerometer; IP67 rated.
Smartrac Web DF combines RFID HF (NFC) and UHF technology in one single inlay. You can read it both with a NFC-enabled smartphone and a UHF reader.
PVC Cards with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Card has an unique Serial number.
PVC Round Stickers with 125 kHz RFID Chip read only TK4100 (Compatible EM4102 / EM4200). Each Tag has an unique Serial number.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Confidex Steelwave Micro II™ NFC Tags are small-sized NFC Asset Tags, rugged, waterproof, and ideal for harsh environment. Can be glued or riveted on virtually any material.
With its functional solid mechanical design that has no removable parts that you may loose, SCL3711 is perfect for mobile uses. Also, it supports NFC peer-to-peer protocol.
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
Identiv SCM uTrust 3700 F NFC Reader is a powerful hardware for encoding NFC Tags and cards ISO/IEC 14443A/B, compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and TagXplorer software by NXP.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
The new NTAG chip raises the security standard of NFC tags thanks to AES-128 encryption and SUN (Secure Unique NFC) message generation.
The most resistant NFC Tag, for industrial use. IP68 certified, resistant up to 230°C. Totally waterproof and dustproof. Equipped with anti-metal layer and 3M glue for outodoor.
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.