NFC Cards in PETG - Offset Printing
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
PETG grants a high-quality result of printing. You can send your graphics file to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can just reply to the order confirmation email. For best result, we recommend using a vector file with 1 mm bleed for each side. See below for more information.
Why PETG cards are better than PVC cards
- Greater resistance to tearing and aging. PETG makes cards more resistant than normal 100% PVC cards. It is used in the most demanding industrial environments. PETG cards are recommended for all uses that require frequent reading of cards, as in the case of access control.
- Increased resistance to temperatures. PETG cards can be used at lower and higher temperatures than PVC cards.
- Greater flexibility. PETG makes cards more flexible than regular PVC cards.
- More ecological. PETG cards are less harmful to the environment: PET is recognized worldwide as a more environmentally friendly material than PVC.
- Materials: PVC + PETG (polyethylene glycol)
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +50°C
- Storage temperature: -25 ~ +60°C
- Weight: about 6 g
- Protection class: IP68
Standard ISO dimensions CR80
- Length: 85.60 mm
- Width: 53.98 mm
- Thickness: 0.76 mm
Characteristics of the NXP NTAG21x IC
- Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- ISO/IEC 14443 A
- Supported automatic reading scans counter
- Password protection configurable
- True-anticollision system
- Control of ECC originality supported
- Data retention time: 10 years
- Resistance up to 100,000 writing cycles
Instructions for printing file
- We strongly recommend to use a vector graphics file (AI, PDF, SVG). If you don't have a vector file, you can use also JPG, PNG, or TIFF with 300 DPI at least
- Consider 1 mm bleed on each side: image file must be about 87.6 x 56 mm
- Color settings: CMYK
We offer card printing with variable fields (such as identification badges with personal photo), without additional charge. Variable printing can include text fields, images, QR codes, serial numbers.
For variable printing, we need:
- an Excel spreadsheet with 1 column for each variable field (and 1 row for each different card);
- directions about how fields have to be positioned (i.e. with a sample image);
- any preferences about Font, size and formatting of text;
- in case of variable images, the Excel spreadsheet must contain a column dedicated to name of image file (for example: image01.jpg); in this case we also need to be sent a folder with all the images, named as in the spreadsheet.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- NFC Forum
- Type 2
- Communication rate
- 106 kbit/s
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Works on metal
- Protection class
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Universal Compatibility
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. In the "Product Customization" box (below), enter the data to be encoded into the NFC chip and specify if Tags are to be locked or left rewritable. Save the entered data by clicking on "Save customization". In the "Quantity" field, specify the number of Tags to be programmed with the data entered in step 1. Add product...
12 other products in the same category:
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, custom printed with Offset Quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, printed with Re-transfer quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Choose the chip from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with embedded NXP MIFARE Ultralight® Chip, compatible with all Android and BlackBerry devices.
White NFC cards made of PETG, a material that is more resistant and environmentally friendly than PVC. Embedded NFC chip NXP NTAG21x. CR80 standard size.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. White PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.