Smart Door Lock - NFC Digital Cylinder
The ISEO Libra Smart NFC lock allows you to open a door using an NFC Tag or a smartphone. It can be configured in a very intuitive way using the RFID Master key (included).
The ISEO Libra Smart NFC lock can be installed on new or existing doors, in combination or in place of any lock fitted with a hole for a European cylinder (according to EN1303 standard).
The lock is available in the version for internal doors (IP54), or for external doors (IP66).
- Integrated NFC reader, compatible with ISO 14443A/B standard
- Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0+
- Wake up system with NFC, Bluetooth and Real Time Clock
- Compatible with every mechanical lock designed for European profile cylinder (EN1303, DIN 18252)
- Internal battery lasting over 3 years
- NFC Master Card included
- Drill protection on the opening mechanism (optional)
- Luminous and acoustic signals
- Made in Italy
- Metal part: stainless steel, polished stainless steel, satin brass, polished brass
- Plastic part: glossy black, glossy white, special colors on request
- NFC knob: 36 mm in diameter for 48 mm in length
- Inner knob: 30 x 30 mm
- The total length must be chosen based on the size of the door. Please contact us during the purchase.
- The NFC knob is on one side only. On request it is possible to have it on both sides.
- The NFC sensor is compatible with all MIFARE® and NTAG® chips.
- If it is your first order of an ISEO cylinder, it is recommended to combine the assembly tool kit (sold separately).
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B
8 other products in the same category:
TT Sensor Plus™ is a temperature tracking sensor as thin as a card. You can access to temperature data with your Android device, through NFC.
The Combination of NFC and Cloud Technology. Each Tag contains a link to a web page customizable by the customer. It does not require an app to be read.
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.
Thanks to a width of only 38 mm, this handle can be easily applied to almost any type of door. It can be unlocked with any ISO 14443-A tag, or via Bluetooth.
This is a Samples' Pack of 4 Tag Over Labels, paired to a sample product. Tag Over is an Anti-Counterfeiting Service based on NFC technology.
Cloud System for Access Control and Attendance Tracking, with Personal NFC Cards and Rfid Reader (optional). The price is per year, per employee.
ISEO Stylos Smart is a credential reader that allows you to unlock a door lock. It can be used with any ISO 14443A/B NFC Tag, or with a Bluetooth Smartphone.