Jobs Timer - Attendance tracking
Cloud System for Access Control and Attendance Tracking, with Personal NFC Cards and Rfid Reader (optional).
The price is per year, per employee.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Jobs Timer is a new hardware and software system for staff's access controll and attendance tracking, with data-sync in cloud and personal NFC interactive Cards. Through their personal cards, each employees can access quickly and easily with their smartphone to a personal control panel, through which they can verify INs and OUTs, make remote check-ins, and ask for permissions or vacations.
Price includes software license for first year and 10 Rfid Cards, ready to use. Rfid Reader is optional because you can use your NFC Android smartphone or tablet.
For more information, visit jobstimer.com
- Complete product: hardware, software and 10 card
- Easy installation and use
- Cloud system of data storage and management
- Personal and interactive contactless card
- Panel personal to each user
- Remote possibility of stamping
- Working with my working hours
- Data processing systems for payroll management
- Security of data (stored on AWS servers)
- No user limit activated or monthly time records
- Advantageous price
- Software for web management
- System based on NFC technology, with an operating frequency of 13.56 MHz (ISO 14443A)
- Compatible with any browser and operating system
- Synchronized data on Amazon AWS server for maximum security of the conservation and accessibility of data
- Data export to PDF or CSV for payroll
- 10 card included in the package, with custom graphics
Proximity reader (optional):
- FAMOCO FX100+ with enhanced frontal antenna
- Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity
- Lithium battery 1300 mAh
- Operating temperature: 0-45 ° C
- 5V power supply included in the package
8 other products in the same category:
TT Sensor Plus™ is a temperature tracking sensor as thin as a card. You can access to temperature data with your Android device, through NFC.
This service is in addition to the purchase of NFC Tags in order to use them as Tag Over.
This is a Samples' Pack of 4 Tag Over Labels, paired to a sample product. Tag Over is an Anti-Counterfeiting Service based on NFC technology.
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.
ISEO Stylos Smart is a credential reader that allows you to unlock a door lock. It can be used with any ISO 14443A/B NFC Tag, or with a Bluetooth Smartphone.
The ISEO Libra Smart NFC lock allows you to open a door using an NFC Tag or a smartphone. It can be configured in a very intuitive way using the RFID Master key (included).
The Combination of NFC and Cloud Technology. Each Tag contains a link to a web page customizable by the customer. It does not require an app to be read.