Fast Fidelity - Activation
Fast Fidelity Starter Pack, a Loyalty System based on NFC technology, for Shops, Clubs, Gyms, Holiday Villages. 50 Custom NFC Cards included.
Fast Fidelity is a loyalty system based on NFC technology, which allows small shops, clubs, gyms, clubs, to create and manage their customers, rewarding the best ones. It's low cost and innovative!
Fast Fidelity can be used from PC or smartphone.
The package includes:
- Fast Fidelity Account Activation
- 1 NFC Loginer with USB cable (model ACS ACR1281U-C2)
- 50 Custom Printed NFC Cards
- Cloud Storage for management of customers and awards
How Fast Fidelity works
NFC card are given to customers. Each card identifies one customer, by using the unique ID of NFC chip inside. This ID is readable with NFC Loginer (for PCs) or with NFC Fidelity app (for Android smartphones). Merchants can load loyalty points and loyalty prizes, and assign them to their customers.
Fast Fidelity Benefits
- Merchants can insert their customers into their loyalty system, via PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Merchants can assign points to their customers
- Merchants can decide what are loyalty prizes and assign them to their customers
To work properly, Fast Fidelity needs internet connection (fixed or mobile).
Download NFC Fidelity app from Google Play to use Fast Fidelity from your smartphone.
For more information, visit www.fastfidelity.com
Instructions for printing file
Send your graphics via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The file with graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, BMP, SVG. In case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Consider 1 mm bleed on each side: image file must be 87 x 56 mm (the cards have dimensions of 85 x 54 mm)
- Do not insert crop marks
- For proper color processing, the print files should be in RGB
9 other products in the same category:
TT Sensor Plus™ is a temperature tracking sensor as thin as a card. You can access to temperature data with your Android device, through NFC.
NiceLabel 2019 allows you to print professional labels and, in the Designer Pro version, to encode the chip of an NFC Sticker at the same time.
ISEO Stylos Smart is a credential reader that allows you to unlock a door lock. It can be used with any ISO 14443A/B NFC Tag, or with a Bluetooth Smartphone.
Cloud System for Access Control and Attendance Tracking, with Personal NFC Cards and Rfid Reader (optional). The price is per year, per employee.
Free service exclusively for Shop NFC customers. tag.link is a white label platform for NFC Tags remote management. info PLEASE NOTE: to use this additional service, you need to purchase some NFC Tags, of any type. Also, please select the exact number of NFC Tags to be programmed with the tag.link service.
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.
Thanks to a width of only 38 mm, this handle can be easily applied to almost any type of door. It can be unlocked with any ISO 14443-A tag, or via Bluetooth.
The ISEO Libra Smart NFC lock allows you to open a door using an NFC Tag or a smartphone. It can be configured in a very intuitive way using the RFID Master key (included).