Samsung Knox Configure
Knox Configure is a cloud service from Samsung that allows companies to configure, customize and automate the registration of devices purchased from authorized Samsung resellers.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Shop NFC is an authorized Samsung Knox reseller. Smartphones managed with Samsung Knox Configure automatically install their configuration when they are turned on for the first time or by factory reset. The configuration is set without the need to open the device package, as the license is linked to the serial or IMEI of the phone and is downloaded automatically.
IT administrators can fill in the chosen configuration via their Samsung Knox control panel. You must register on www.samsungknox.com and request activation of the Knox Configure console.
Automatic setup for end users
- Only useful apps are installed (and cannot be uninstalled by end user)
- Automatic setting of settings such as language, geographical area, time zone
- Automatic connection to specific Wi-Fi networks
- Specific settings for mobile connections, Bluetooth®, NFC and GPS
- Startup screen, background, screensaver and custom sounds
- Preloaded phonebook
- Pre-setting favorites (bookmarks)
Settings for specific applications
- Professional Kiosk Mode (device locked on a specific app, password exit, restricted access to settings)
- Possibility to disable or change the function of the keys
- Customized interface (possibility of auto-off, hidden menu, speaker management)
- "Stay awake" mode (prevents the screen lock)
- Advanced management of connectivity settings
- SIM PIN lock
- Ability to disable shutdown, factory reset, biometric sensors, microphone, camera, etc.
The licenses are linked to the individual device and are valid for 12 months. The licenses are not transferable. Renewal is not automatic. When the license expires, the device retains the settings until the next reset (with the exception of the Pro Kiosk function, which is automatically deactivated).
|Dynamic License||Setup License|
|Automated Provisioning & Default Setting Change||✔||✔|
|Preloaded App Removal||✔||max. 10|
|CustomizableBooting UX and Screen||✔||✔|
|Automated App Deployment||✔||
App installation: max. 5 app
App deletion prevention: max. 1 app
|Access to CorporateServices||✔||✔|
|Professional Kiosk Mode||✔||✘|
|Specialized User Experience||✔||✘|
|Device Feature Restriction||✔||Limited|
|Dynamic Push Updates||✔||✘|
|Profile Limit||300 MB||300 MB|
You might also like
Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Enterprise edition
The Galaxy XCover 4s is an NFC Rugged and IP68 smartphone. The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual licenses of Knox Configure and E-FOTA, plus 4 years of security patches.
3 other products in the same category:
NFC Keyboard emulator software for Windows, Mac , Linux
Software that turns any compatible NFC reader into a keyboard emulator that copies the contents of a Tag's user memory (or Tag's UID) onto your computer.
CardPresso XL - Card printing and encoding software
The XL version allows the printing and encoding of data also variable starting from a database and is compatible with the NTAG®, MIFARE® Classic and Ultralight chips.
NiceLabel - Software for printing and encoding NFC Labels
NiceLabel 2019 allows you to print professional labels and, in the Designer Pro version, to encode the chip of an NFC Sticker at the same time.