Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Enterprise edition
The Galaxy XCover 4s is an NFC Rugged and IP68 smartphone. The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual licenses of Knox Configure and E-FOTA, plus 4 years of security patches.
A reinforced Android smartphone, resistant to shocks, water and dust, with excellent performance and NFC and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity.
The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual license of Samsung Knox Configure and Samsung Knox E-FOTA.
Also included: 4 years extensive security patches.
Technical features of the Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Octa-core
- Internal memory: 32 GB (expandable up to 512 GB with microSD)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Android 9 Pie
- Samsung Knox 3.3
- Color: black
- 2800 mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 + 5 GHz
- 4G/LTE Cat4
- Location: GPS, Glonass, Beidu, Galileo
Display and cameras
- Touchscreen display 5" display, 720 x 1280 pixels (HD)
- Main camera: 16 MP
- Secondary room: 5 MP
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 73.1 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Physical keys "menu", "back" and "home" for use also with work gloves
- "XCover" button (configurable with the preferred application)
- IP68 classification: water resistant up to 1.5 meters deep for a maximum of 30 minutes and with protection against dust, dirt and sand.
- MIL-STD 810G certification (a series of standardized tests designed by the US military to accurately assess device limits)
With Samsung Knox Configure, IT admins can set a wide range of device settings, including pre-installed apps, interface, connectivity options, etc.
With Samsung Knox E-FOTA, IT admins can choose a specific version of the operating system to ensure compatibility with the developed apps.
- Protection class
9 other products in the same category:
Industrial Android POS, IP67, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC and Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader (optional). Ideal for managing contactless payments even in professional contexts.
5.5 inch Android 11 Terminal with NFC and Zebra 4710 1D/2D Scanner and fingerprint unlock support. Also provided with GMS.
Industrial Android device, IP65, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC, Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader and keypad. Ideal for managing contactless payments, logistics, access control.
Based on Android 11, the V2s Plus got a larger printer (80 mm) than the V2s. V2s Plus is available in variants with NFC and w/ 2D scanner.
Based on Android 11, the V2s is available in variants with label/receipt printer, and w/ 2D scanner. With rubber seals to protect against water, oil and dirt.
5.5 inch Android 9.0 Terminal with NFC and Zebra 4710 1D/2D Scanner. Drop resistant, waterproof, and with a 5000mAh battery.
The Galaxy XCover 5 is an NFC Rugged and IP68 smartphone. The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual licenses of Knox Configure and E-FOTA, plus 4 years of security patches.
Industrial Android device, IP68, drop resistant (1.8m), with keypad and Zebra / Sunmi reader for 1D / 2D barcode.
Knox Configure is a cloud service from Samsung that allows companies to configure, customize and automate the registration of devices purchased from authorized Samsung resellers.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
A 'wristbands pack', containing 7 NFC Wristbands, of different materials and use, so you can test them to choose the best for your needs.