Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Enterprise edition
The Galaxy XCover 4s is an NFC Rugged and IP68 smartphone. The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual licenses of Knox Configure and E-FOTA, plus 4 years of security patches.
A reinforced Android smartphone, resistant to shocks, water and dust, with excellent performance and NFC and Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity.
The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual license of Samsung Knox Configure and Samsung Knox E-FOTA.
Also included: 4 years extensive security patches.
Technical features of the Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Octa-core
- Internal memory: 32 GB (expandable up to 512 GB with microSD)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Android 9 Pie
- Samsung Knox 3.3
- Color: black
- 2800 mAh battery with support for fast charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 + 5 GHz
- 4G/LTE Cat4
- Location: GPS, Glonass, Beidu, Galileo
Display and cameras
- Touchscreen display 5" display, 720 x 1280 pixels (HD)
- Main camera: 16 MP
- Secondary room: 5 MP
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 73.1 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Physical keys "menu", "back" and "home" for use also with work gloves
- "XCover" button (configurable with the preferred application)
- IP68 classification: water resistant up to 1.5 meters deep for a maximum of 30 minutes and with protection against dust, dirt and sand.
- MIL-STD 810G certification (a series of standardized tests designed by the US military to accurately assess device limits)
With Samsung Knox Configure, IT admins can set a wide range of device settings, including pre-installed apps, interface, connectivity options, etc.
With Samsung Knox E-FOTA, IT admins can choose a specific version of the operating system to ensure compatibility with the developed apps.
- Protection class
9 other products in the same category:
Industrial Android POS, IP67, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC and Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader (optional). Ideal for managing contactless payments even in professional contexts.
Knox Configure is a cloud service from Samsung that allows companies to configure, customize and automate the registration of devices purchased from authorized Samsung resellers.
5.5 inch Android 9.0 Terminal with NFC and Zebra 4710 1D/2D Scanner. Drop resistant, waterproof, and with a 5000mAh battery.
The Galaxy XCover 5 is an NFC Rugged and IP68 smartphone. The Enterprise edition includes the perpetual licenses of Knox Configure and E-FOTA, plus 4 years of security patches.
Based on Android 11, the V2s is available in variants with label/receipt printer, and w/ 2D scanner. With rubber seals to protect against water, oil and dirt.
Industrial Android device, IP65, drop resistant (1.8m), with keypad and Zebra / Sunmi reader for 1D / 2D barcode.
Industrial Android device, IP65, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC, Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader and keypad. Ideal for managing contactless payments, logistics, access control.
5.5 inch Android 11 Terminal with NFC and Zebra 4710 1D/2D Scanner and fingerprint unlock support. Also provided with GMS.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
A 'wristbands pack', containing 7 NFC Wristbands, of different materials and use, so you can test them to choose the best for your needs.