NFC Cards NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2k/4k/8k
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 chip offers the perfect balance of speed, performance and cost efficiency.
NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 is based on open global standards for both contactless interface and encryption methods. It is compliant to all 4 levels ISO/IEC 14443A and uses optional commands ISO/IEC 7816-4.
Featuring an on-chip backup management system and the mutual three pass authentication, a NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 card can hold up to 28 different applications and 32 files per application. The size of each file is defined at the moment of its creation, making NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 a truly flexible and convenient product.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the cut marks.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
- operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- data transfer rates up to 848 kbit/s
- 7 bytes-Unique ID
- 2/4/8 Kbytes EEPROM
- Read/ write cycles: up to 500,000
- Data retention: up to 10 years
Cards are equipped with chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1. The choice is among the following:
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2K D21
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 4K D41
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 8K D81
- NFC Chip
- MIFARE DESFire EV1
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443A (1-4) / ISO/IEC 7816-4
- NFC Forum
- Type 4
- Universal Compatibility
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Available memory
- 2k - 4k - 8k
- Communication rate
- 848 Kbit/s
- Password Protection
- Not supported
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Old Product Code
- CA-DES2-B, CA-DES2-SM, CA-DES2-E1, CA-DES2-E2, CA-DES8-B, CA-DES8-SM
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
16 other products in the same category:
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
Cards made of rigid PVC produced with an additive that makes it biodegradable. This bio PVC has the same technical and physical properties as normal PVC, and has excellent printability. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV3 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the menu below.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Thermal transfer printer for plastic cards in PVC or PET, size CR80 or CR79. Embedded NFC reader/writer for ISO 14443-A and 15693 NFC chips.
The new NTAG chip raises the security standard of NFC tags thanks to AES-128 encryption and SUN (Secure Unique NFC) message generation.
Transparent adhesive NFC Tags. NXP NTAG216 chip is compatible with all NFC smartphones. Made of aluminum and PET. Very thin, flexible and resistant.
NFC Tags with NTAG21x Chip, adhesive, 29mm round, that can be applied on metal surfaces.
An 'asset pack' of assorted NFC Tags with the common feature of being durable and resistant in harsh environments. Ideal for making tests before a massive order.