NFC Cards NXP MIFARE® DESFire® Light
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
The MIFARE DESFire Light chip is a simple, economical and safe way to implement efficient and cost-effective contactless transactions.
Up to five 128-bit AES keys can be used to manage access rights. The message can be encrypted to improve data protection and ensure privacy protection. All the hardware and software security features of the chip have been reviewed, tested and certified externally based on the common EAL4 criteria.
MIFARE DESFire Light can also be configured as an NFC Forum Type 4 Tag, so it is ready for use with the widest range of mobile devices with contactless reading capabilities.
The MIFARE DESFire Light chip is supported by a wide range of software, including the Android based TapLinx SDK, and the NXP Originality Checker Reader for product authenticity.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
- Operating frequency: 13.56Mhz
- Data transfer rate up to 848 Kbit/s
- Unique ID of 7 bytes
- 640-byte user memory
- Supported read / write cycles: up to 200,000
- Data storage: up to 10 years
- Compatible with MIFARE® DESFire® EV2, MIFARE 2GO and AppXplorer
- Public transport
- Access management
- Close-loop micropayments
- Loyalty programs
- NFC Chip
- NXP MIFARE® DESFire® Light
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443A (1-4) / ISO/IEC 7816
- NFC Forum
- Type 4
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Available memory
- 640 bytes
- Communication rate
- 848 kbit/s
- Read/Write endurance
- 200,000 cycles
- Data retention
- 10 years
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
16 other products in the same category:
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
White PVC NFC smartcards, 85 x 54 mm, with Fudan 1k RFID ISO 14443-A Chip.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Smartrac Web DF combines RFID HF (NFC) and UHF technology in one single inlay. You can read it both with a NFC-enabled smartphone and a UHF reader.
Identiv’s uTrust 3720 F Multi-ISO Smart Card Reader integrates multi-ISO (ISO14443 and ISO15693) contactless interface capabilities to support a wide variety of identification applications.
PC-linked contactless smart card and NFC Tags reader/writer, developed on the 13.56 MHz contactless technology.
With its functional solid mechanical design that has no removable parts that you may loose, SCL3711 is perfect for mobile uses. Also, it supports NFC peer-to-peer protocol.
Identiv SCM uTrust 3700 F NFC Reader is a powerful hardware for encoding NFC Tags and cards ISO/IEC 14443A/B, compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and TagXplorer software by NXP.
The most resistant NFC Tag, for industrial use. IP68 certified, resistant up to 230°C. Totally waterproof and dustproof. Equipped with anti-metal layer and 3M glue for outodoor.