White NFC Cards in PETG NTAG213/NTAG216
White NFC cards made of PETG, a material that is more resistant and environmentally friendly than PVC. Embedded NFC chip NXP NTAG21x. CR80 standard size.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
Also available with Offset Printing
Why PETG cards are better than PVC cards
- Greater resistance to tearing and aging. PETG makes cards more resistant than normal 100% PVC cards. It is used in the most demanding industrial environments. PETG cards are recommended for all uses that require frequent reading of cards, as in the case of access control.
- Increased resistance to temperatures. PETG cards can be used at lower and higher temperatures than PVC cards.
- Greater flexibility. PETG makes cards more flexible than regular PVC cards.
- More ecological. PETG cards are less harmful to the environment: PET is recognized worldwide as a more environmentally friendly material than PVC.
- Materials: PVC + PETG (polyethylene glycol)
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +50°C
- Storage temperature: -25 ~ +60°C
- Weight: about 6 g
- Protection class: IP68
Standard dimensions CR80
- Length: 85.60 mm
- Width: 53.98 mm
- Thickness: 0.76 mm
Characteristics of the NXP NTAG21x IC
- Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- ISO/IEC 14443 A
- Supported automatic reading scans counter
- Password protection configurable
- True-anticollision system
- Control of ECC originality supported
- Data retention time: 10 years
- Resistance up to 100,000 writing cycles
NXP NTAG21x chip is compatible with all NFC-enabled smartphones and tablets.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- Universal Compatibility
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Password Protection
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
Optional service in addition to the purchase of NFC Stickers and NFC Cards. We can quickly print on adhesive Tags on Reel and on PVC Cards, in one color (typically black). info The colors red, green and blue are only available for certain stickers. If in doubt, please contact us before placing your order.After completing the order, click here to submit...
13 other products in the same category:
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
PVC White NFC Card Pack - 8 cards, with 7 different NFC chips. A kit also useful for testing the best chip for your solution. The cards are in the standard CR80 format.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG213 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, CR80 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
White PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE Plus® X 2/4k and NXP MIFARE Plus® S 4k. Support AES-128 encryption. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.