NFC Cards NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
Do you need a larger quantity? Did you find this product at a better price? Contact us
White PVC cards, waterproof, resistant, printable. The NXP MIFARE Ultralight EV1 chip is perfectly integrated into the card and is not visible externally. The antenna runs along the entire perimeter of the card, offering an excellent reading distance.
By default, the cards are white.
Black printing (1-2 days) is done with the thermal transfer technique. It's a low quality print, albeit a tough one. It is usually used for printing serial codes, QR codes, or even the UID of the card itself. However, simple logos can also be printed.
Color printing (1-4 days) is carried out with the retransfer technique, which offers excellent print quality, both in terms of appearance and durability. It supports full bleed printing (up to the edge) and a resolution of 600 dpi. Large areas of solid color are not recommended. The file for printing must be in RGB.
Offset printing (15-20 days) is carried out with the Offset technique, during the production process of the card itself. It offers the best print quality ever. The file for printing must be in CMYK.
Instruction for printing File
- The file with the graphics must be in one of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG. In the case of non-vector images, we recommend using a resolution of at least 300 DPI.
- Allow for 2mm bleed on each side: the file size with bleed graphics should be approximately 89.6 x 58mm (cards have actual dimensions of 85.60 x 53.98mm).
- Please also consider the 2mm inner margin as a "safe area": do not insert important items within 2mm of the edge of the card.
- Do not insert the cut marks.
- Finally, please consider that printing on PVC may still have differences in color rendering from printing on paper. To be sure of the rendering of a particular color, please ask us to send you the photo of the first card printed.
N.B. The graphic design studio is not included. Please do not submit similar items to compose. The print file must consist of the final graphics to be composed.
We print cards with variable fields, such as ID badges with personal photos, at no extra charge.
Variable printing can include: text fields, images, QR code, bar codes, progressive numbers.
To make variable printing, you need to send us:
- an Excel file with a column for each variable field and a row for each different graphic;
- the file with the background image common to all the prints;
- indications on how the various fields should be positioned (the ideal is with an example image complete with all fields);
- information on any preferences of font, size and formatting of the text;
- in the case of variable images, the Excel sheet must contain a column with the names of the image files (example: foto1.jpg); in this case, a folder containing all the images (named as in the Excel sheet) must also be attached.
If you want to print completely different subjects, you need to buy the graphic change. The minimum printable quantity for each subject is 10 pieces.
Features of NXP MIFARE Ultralight® Card
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz (NFC)
- ISO 14443-A
- Total storage: 128 bytes
- 7 bytes-UID
- Transfer rate: 106 kbit/s
- Read/write cycles: up to 100,000
- Data retention: up to 10 years
- ISO standard dimensions: 85.60 x 53.98 x 0.76 mm
- Embedded chip (not visible on the outside).
- White, printable with card printer
Cards are new, white, programmable and rewritable.
- NFC Chip
- NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 128 Byte
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- NFC Forum
- Type 2
- UID (Unique ID)
- 7 bytes
- Available memory
- 128 bytes
- Communication rate
- 106 kbit/s
- Read/Write endurance
- 100,000 cycles
- Works on metal
- Waterproof level
- Fully Waterproof
- Protection class
- Commodity code (HS)
- Old Product Code
- CA-UL-B, CA-UL-E1, CA-UL-E2, CA-UL-SM, CA-UL-OFF
You might also like
Encoding Service for NFC Tags. Please, specify the total number of NFC Tags to be programmed. Add the product to the cart. After completing the order, click here to send the instructions.
16 other products in the same category:
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
NFC Smart Cards made of PETG, an ecological and more resistant material, which offers a great printing result. Size ISO Standard CR80: 86 x 54 x 0.8 mm. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NTAG216 Chip, compatible with all devices. White PVC Cards, 85 x 54 mm, round corners.
NFC cards in PVC, rewritable, CR80 ISO standard, 85.6 x 53.98 mm, with NXP MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 chip, compatible with all NFC smatphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
NFC Cards in PVC with 144 bytes of rewritable memory. 3DES encryption supported. Card format ISO CR80 85.6 x 53.98 mm. The Ultralight® C chip is compatible with NFC smartphones.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX 2 Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC NFC smartcards, with Chip NXP MIFARE® DESFire® EV2 2/4/8 kbytes. Please select the chip you prefer from the drop-down menu.
Smart Cards in PVC, with embedded NXP MIFARE Classic® EV1 1k chip. Fully ISO/IEC 14443 Type A 1-3 compliant. 85x54mm
NFC Smartcards in PVC with NXP ICODE® SLIX-S Chip, ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
PVC badges for events, 88 x 140 mm sized, customized in high-quality with CMYK offset printing. NFC chip of your choice. 2 holes in the top corners. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
The MIFARE® DESFire® Light chip is designed for the development of payment and ticketing solutions in compliance with security and privacy regulations. It supports AES-128 and is compatible with Desfire EV2 systems.
NFC Smartcards in PVC with ST25TV02K Chip, Based on ISO 15693. PVC Cards, CR80: 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Printable by standard card printers.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
White NFC Tags with NXP NTAG216 chip. Better perfomances. Universal compatibility. Memory of 888 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.
Very thin NFC Keyfobs, made of sturdy glass fiber, which makes them tougher and IP68, even if thickness is only 2.2 mm. Can be customized with laser engraving.
Identiv’s uTrust FIDO2 NFC Security Keys provide a simple, strong authentication experience that eliminates the need for passwords.
NFC Smart Cards in PVC with Chip of your choice, printed with Re-transfer quality. White PVC Cards, 85.60 x 53.98 mm, round corners. Choose the chip from the drop-down menu. info After completing the order, click here to submit your artwork.
Graphic change service for all products with Express printing. The minimum quantity of prints for each graphic coincides with the minimum purchasable quantity of the product to be customized.