ACR330 - NFC Validator for transport
The ACR330 is designed specifically for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, to offer the convenience of cashless payment in buses, ferries, trams, railways and other transportation modes.
The ACR330 is Validator with QR Code Scanner to facilitate cashless payment in transportation. ACR330 enables high-speed transaction processing and transaction records collection through 13.56 MHz contactless (RFID) technology. It supports all smart cards/tags compliant to ISO 14443 Type A & B, and MIFARE®. An embedded barcode scanner allows transaction through print or mobile barcodes.
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz Processor
- Contactless Smart Card Interface: ISO 14443 Type A and B cards, MIFARE®, FeliCa, and all 4 types of NFC (ISO/IEC 18092) tags
- Smart Card Interface Support: 4 ISO 7816–compliant SAM slot (Class A, B, C)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~60°C
- Supply Voltage: 9 V – 36 V
- Supply Current: Max. 4A
- Dimensions (Main Body): 245mm (L) x 135mm (W) x 91 mm (H)
- Dimensions (Main Body + Back Mount): 245mm (L) x 135mm (W) x 159 mm (H)
- Weight: Main Body: 1.08kg / Main Body + Back Mount: 1.88kg
Compliance / Certifications
- ISO 18092
- ISO 14443
- ISO 7816
- EMV™/PBOC Levels 1
- Visa Paywave®
- Mastercard® Contactless
- Wifi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Dual Mode
- 4 GB Flash (Available space for user: 900 MB)
- 512 MB RAM
- 32 KB Tamper Protected RAM
- Micro SD up to 32 GB
- RS-232 x 1
- RS-485 x 1
- USB 2.0 Full Speed x 1
Built-in Operating System
- 4.3-in TFT-LCD, 480 x 272 Colors, Touchscreen capacitive type
- 6 LED Status Indicators (4pcs at the front and 2pcs at the back)
- 4 back-lit buttons
- Built-in 10/100-base-T Ethernet
The ACR330 comes with an optional back mount to hold the bus validator on the pole. For more information, please contact us.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B, 18092
- Protection class
5 other products in the same category:
Handheld EMV terminal for credit card transactions, contactless or not. With Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G connectivity, and equipped with built-in printer and an expandable memory. MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa payWave®, Apple Pay® ready.
The NFC ACR123U reader can be integrated with POS terminals and cash registers to offer customers a contactless payment system. It supports MasterCard PayPass, Visa payWave, and AMEX ExpressPay cards. ACR123 is also Apple Pay‒ready.
AMR220-C1 connects securely via Bluetooth to Android and iOS devices to handle contactless and non-contactless credit card transactions. Supports Mastercard® Contactless, Visa payWave®, EMV™ Level 1 & Level 2, Apple Pay® and Android Pay™
Software Development Kit for contactless payments. Includes test cards and sample code for the NFC reader ACR123U.
The FX920 accepts any printed ticket with barcode as it features an optical scan engine and it also supports contactless travel card using NFC technology. For more information, please contact us