AMR220-C1 - Bluetooth mPOS for contactless payments
AMR220-C1 connects securely via Bluetooth to Android and iOS devices to handle contactless and non-contactless credit card transactions.
Supports Mastercard® Contactless, Visa payWave®, EMV™ Level 1 & Level 2, Apple Pay® and Android Pay™
AMR220-C1 uses Bluetooth® technology to connect easily, securely and wirelessly to any terminal running on Android™ 4.4 (and later) and iOS 8.0 (and later). It is also compatible with PC/SC and CCID, simplifying installation and use with any desktop environment that uses Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS® operating systems.
Please visit ACS website to download manuals and datasheets.
You can also download the demo app for AMR220-C1 from Google Play.
- Protocol: (Bluetooth Low Energy/Bluetooth 4.1)
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery (charging through USB)
- Speed: 1 Mbps
USB Host Interface
- Connector Typ: Micro-USB
- Power Source: From USB port
- Speed: USB Full Speed (12 Mbps)
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Cable Length: 1 m, Detachable
Contactless Smart Card Interface
- Standard: ISO/IEC 18092 NFC, ISO 14443 Type A & B, MIFARE®, FeliCa
- Protocol: ISO 14443 T=CL for ISO 14443-4–compliant cards, T=CL Emulation for MIFARE Classic®, ISO 18092, FeliCa and NFC tags
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Operating Distance: Up to 60 mm
- Smart Card Read/Write Speed: 106 Kbps, 212 Kbps, 424 Kbps
- Antenna Size: approx. 62mm in Diameter
Contact Smart Card Interface
- Number of Slot: 1 Full-sized Card Slot
- Standard: ISO 7816 Class A, B, C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V)
- Protocol: T=0; T=1
- Supply Current: Max. 50 mA
- Smart Card Read/Write Speed: 9.6 Kbps – 420 Kbps
- Short Circuit Protection: (+5) V/GND on all pins
- Clock Frequency: 4.80 MHz
- Card Connector Type: ICC Slot 0: Contact
- Card Insertion Cycles: Min. 100,000
- 4 user-controllable green LEDs
- 1 charging status red LED
- 1 Bluetooth status blue LED
- Audio tone indication
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B, 18092
6 other products in the same category:
The PX410 is a mPOS for digital payments with NFC or QR, with touchscreen, built-in printer and fingerprint reader. Manageable through MDM. For more information, please contact us
The ACR330 is designed specifically for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, to offer the convenience of cashless payment in buses, ferries, trams, railways and other transportation modes. For more information, please contact us
The NFC ACR123U reader can be integrated with POS terminals and cash registers to offer customers a contactless payment system.
The PX400 is a mPOS for digital payments with NFC or QR, with touchscreen and built-in printer. Manageable through MDM. For more information, please contact us
The FX920 accepts any printed ticket with barcode as it features an optical scan engine and it also supports contactless travel card using NFC technology. For more information, please contact us
Handheld EMV terminal for credit card transactions, contactless or not. With Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G connectivity, and equipped with built-in printer and an expandable memory. MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa payWave®, Apple Pay® ready.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
PC-linked contactless smart card and NFC Tags reader/writer, developed on the 13.56 MHz contactless technology.
With Bluetooth Smart technology, ACR1255U-J1 easily connects wirelessly to any device running on Android™ 4.3 and later, iOS 5.0 and later, Windows® 7 and later, and Mac OS® 10.7 and later.