ACR123U - NFC Reader for Contactless Payments
The NFC ACR123U reader can be integrated with POS terminals and cash registers to offer customers a contactless payment system.
- ARM 32-bit CortexTM-M3 Processor
- USB interface for Data Communication and power supply
- Read/Write speed: up to 848 kbps
- Operating distance: up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Support: ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- 3 ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- 16 alphanumeric characters x 8 lines Graphical LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- 4 user-controllable LEDs (Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red)
- User-controllable tapping region backlight (Red, Green and Blue)
- User-controllable speaker (Audio tone indication)
- Main Body: 159.0 mm (L) x 100.0 mm (W) x 21.0 mm (H)
- With Stand: 177.4 mm (L) x 100.0 mm (W) x 94.5 mm (H)
- Main Body: 281.0 g
- With Stand: 506.0 g
Please visit ACS website to download the driver or to buy the SDK.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B
5 other products in the same category:
The PX400 is a mPOS for digital payments with NFC or QR, with touchscreen and built-in printer. Manageable through MDM. For more information, please contact us
Handheld EMV terminal for credit card transactions, contactless or not. With Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G connectivity, and equipped with built-in printer and an expandable memory. MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa payWave®, Apple Pay® ready.
The ACR330 is designed specifically for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, to offer the convenience of cashless payment in buses, ferries, trams, railways and other transportation modes.
AMR220-C1 connects securely via Bluetooth to Android and iOS devices to handle contactless and non-contactless credit card transactions. Supports Mastercard® Contactless, Visa payWave®, EMV™ Level 1 & Level 2, Apple Pay® and Android Pay™
The PX410 is a mPOS for digital payments with NFC or QR, with touchscreen, built-in printer and fingerprint reader. Manageable through MDM. For more information, please contact us