ACR123U - NFC Reader for Contactless Payments
The NFC ACR123U reader can be integrated with POS terminals and cash registers to offer customers a contactless payment system.
It supports MasterCard PayPass, Visa payWave, and AMEX ExpressPay cards. ACR123 is also Apple Pay‒ready.
- ARM 32-bit CortexTM-M3 Processor
- USB interface for Data Communication and power supply
- Read/Write speed: up to 848 kbps
- Operating distance: up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
- Support: ISO 14443 Part 4 Type A and B cards and MIFARE series
- Built-in anti-collision feature
- 3 ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- 16 alphanumeric characters x 8 lines Graphical LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- 4 user-controllable LEDs (Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red)
- User-controllable tapping region backlight (Red, Green and Blue)
- User-controllable speaker (Audio tone indication)
- Main Body: 159.0 mm (L) x 100.0 mm (W) x 21.0 mm (H)
- With Stand: 177.4 mm (L) x 100.0 mm (W) x 94.5 mm (H)
- Main Body: 281.0 g
- With Stand: 506.0 g
Please visit ACS website to download the drivers.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC: 14443A/B
6 other products in the same category:
Handheld EMV terminal for credit card transactions, contactless or not. With Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G connectivity, and equipped with built-in printer and an expandable memory. MasterCard® PayPass™, Visa payWave®, Apple Pay® ready.
AMR220-C1 connects securely via Bluetooth to Android and iOS devices to handle contactless and non-contactless credit card transactions. Supports Mastercard® Contactless, Visa payWave®, EMV™ Level 1 & Level 2, Apple Pay® and Android Pay™
Industrial Android POS, IP67, drop resistant, with Wi-Fi, 4G, NFC and Zebra 1D/2D barcode reader. Ideal for managing contactless payments even in professional contexts.
Android POS with embedded thermal printer, professional 1D Scanner, Wi-Fi, 4G and NFC. Ideal for managing contactless payments even on the move.
The ACR330 is designed specifically for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, to offer the convenience of cashless payment in buses, ferries, trams, railways and other transportation modes. For more information, please contact us
The FX920 accepts any printed ticket with barcode as it features an optical scan engine and it also supports contactless travel card using NFC technology. For more information, please contact us