Confidex Viking Tough - Industrial Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon
Extremely durable and reliable industrial Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon, supporting Eddystone, iBeacon and accelerometer. Used for identification, detection and localization applications.
Confidex Bluetooth® Low Energy beacon designed for extremely harsh industrial environments. Thanks to the integrated temperature sensor, it is a valid tool for the control of industrial production, for the supply chain and for the control of assets.
The robust casing makes this Beacon suitable for industrial environments and completely protected from water and dust infiltration.
For the activation and configuration of the Confidex Viking Tough, the Android Confidex Runestone application is available.
- Version: Bluetooth® 5.1
- Compatible with WirePas connectivity
- NFC: 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- ISM frequency: 2.45 GHz
- Module: Nordic NRF52832
- Memory: 512 kb Flash, 64 kb RAM
- NFC interface for quick configuration
- Integrated temperature sensor (other sensors available on request)
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Reading distance: up to 200 m, even on metals (distance subject to environmental characteristics)
- Batteries: 2 x CR2477
- Application: on any surface, even metallic
- Dimensions: 56 x 54 x 21.3 mm / 2.20 x 2.13 x 0.84 in
- Encapsulation materials: Polyurethane coating
- Weight: 70 g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- Water resistance: IP68, 5 hours at 1 meter depth
- Estimated duration: up to 5 years (in relation to use)
- Vibration resistance: JESD22-B103B certification, service condition 1; 3-axis vibration with 20G acceleration
No physical or performance modification in:
- 168 hours of engine oil exposure
- 48 hours of exposure to salt water (10% salinity)
- 48 hours of exposure to sulfuric acid (10%, pH 2)
- 48 hours of exposure to sodium hydroxide (NaOH 10%, pH 13)
Furthermore, good resistance to moderate concentrations of acids, alcohols, alkalis, detergents and detergents is found.
Acetone and sodium hydroxide should be avoided.
Confidex Viking supports the following Eddystone protocols.
- Eddystone-TLM (transmits telemetry information, such as temperature)
It is recommended to use mechanical fixing in any application that includes the risk of high mechanical stress or low temperature when fixing the Beacon.
M5 type screws, or plastic or metal cable ties with a maximum width of 4 mm can be used.
- NFC Standard
- ISO/IEC 14443-A
- Protection class
- Commodity code (HS)
- Country of origin
10 other products in the same category:
Confidex Viking Quuppa Beacon Bluetooth® Low Energy for identification, detection and localization. Bluetooth® technology and arrival angle (AoA). Use with Quuppa system.
iBS05 is a small beacon especially used for location tracking. It works with INGICS beacon gateway to locate the beacon location and to monitor the sensor status
Mini asset tag Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon (v5) for WayFinding Applications and real-time localization (RTLS).
Bluetooth® Low Energy (v5.1) beacon with NFC connectivity, replaceable battery, temperature sensor and LED. Waterproof (IP67) and resistant to chemicals.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Gateway for iBeacon/Eddystone Beacons and Bluetooth® Low Energy sensors. Available with Wi-Fi, Ethernet or LTE. It supports TCP, HTTP and MQTT protocols.
BluFi AC Gateway Bluetooth® Low Energy with Wi-Fi for Condition Monitoring and real-time localization. Bluzone Cloud compatible. Electrical socket to connect to WiFi networks.
Bluetooth® Low Energy keyring with NTAG213 Tag, LED and alarm button. Replaceable battery, lasting about 2 years. Android app for configuration. Color: black. Metal ring included.
Confidex Viking HERE Industrial Beacon for accurate indoor/outdoor location. Bluetooth® technology and HERE Positioning System. Supports Eddystone system.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Badge Beacon (v4.1) for workplace optimization and real-time localization (RTLS). Water and UV resistant. Battery life up to 4 years.
Bluetooth® Low Energy Beacon (v5.1) with NFC connectivity and temperature sensor. Completely waterproof (IP69K) and resistant to chemicals.