Confidex Viking Quuppa Starting Kit
Confidex Viking Quuppa Beacon BLE for identification, detection and localization. Bluetooth technology and arrival angle (AoA). Use with Quuppa system.
Viking Quuppa Starting Kit includes 5 Quuppa-enabled Beacons
Beacon Bluetooth BLE Viking Quuppa by Confidex designed for industrial applications. It is a valid tool for identification, detection and localization. Supports Quuppa's advanced location system that uses Bluetooth technology and the arrival angle (AoA) methodology.
The robust casing makes this Beacon suitable for industrial environments and completely protected from water and dust infiltration.
For the activation and configuration of the Confidex Viking Quuppa, the Android Confidex Runestone application is available.
- Version: Bluetooth 4.2
- Compatible with WirePas connectivity
- NFC: 13.56 MHz ISO 14443A
- ISM frequency: 2.45 GHz
- Module: Nordic Semiconductor NRF52832
- Memory: 512 kb Flash, 64 kb RAM
- NFC interface for quick configuration
- Integrated temperature sensor (other sensors available on request)
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Reading distance: up to 200 m, even on metals (distance subject to environmental characteristics)
- Batteries: 2 x CR2477
- Application: on any surface, even metallic
- Dimensions: 56 x 54 x 19 mm / 2.20 x 2.13 x 0.75 in
- Casing material: Polycarbonate and ASA
- Weight: 45 g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
- Water resistance: IP68, 5 hours at 1 meter depth
- Estimated duration: up to 5 years (in relation to use)
No physical or performance modification in:
- 168 hours of engine oil exposure
- 48 hours of exposure to salt water (10% salinity)
- 48 hours of exposure to sulfuric acid (10%, pH 2)
- 48 hours of exposure to sodium hydroxide (NaOH 10%, pH 13)
Furthermore, good resistance to moderate concentrations of acids, alcohols, alkalis, detergents and detergents is found.
Acetone and sodium hydroxide should be avoided.
Confidex Viking Quuppa has passed all tests and has been approved by Quuppa systems.
It is recommended to use mechanical fixing in any application that includes the risk of high mechanical stress or low temperature when fixing the Beacon.
M5 type screws, or plastic or metal cable ties with a maximum width of 4 mm can be used.
11 other products in the same category:
Bluetooth Low Energy Gateway for iBeacon/Eddystone Beacons and BLE sensors. Available with Wi-Fi. Ethernet or LTE. It supports TCP, HTTP and MQTT protocols.
Extremely durable and reliable industrial BLE Beacon. Used for identification, detection and localization applications. For more information, please contact us
Bluetooth Low Energy Badge Beacon (v4.1) for workplace optimization and real-time localization (RTLS). Water and UV resistant. Battery life up to 4 years.
Confidex Viking HERE Industrial Beacon for accurate indoor/outdoor location. Bluetooth technology and HERE Positioning System. Supports Eddystone system.
BLE keyring with NTAG213 Tag, LED and alarm button. Replaceable battery, lasting about 2 years. Android app for configuration. Color: black. Metal ring included.
Includes 4 BLE Beacons, 4 BluFi Gateways and 3 months access to HID Global's BlueZone Cloud platform to develop RTLS and PLS (location/proximity) solutions.
Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon (v4.1) for proximity marketing and real-time localization (RTLS). Compatible with BluZone platform. Battery life up to 5 years.
BluFi DC Gateway BLE Wi-Fi for Condition Monitoring and real-time localization. Bluzone Cloud compatible. Internal battery with 24 hours of Wi-Fi connectivity.
BluFi AC Gateway BLE with Wi-Fi for Condition Monitoring and real-time localization. Bluzone Cloud compatible. Electrical socket to connect to WiFi networks.
Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon (v4.2) with NFC connectivity and temperature sensor. Completely waterproof (IP68) and resistant to chemicals.